- Mobile is located in southwest Alabama at the head of the Mobile Bay, thirty-one miles from the Gulf of Mexico, and conveniently sits between U.S. Interstates 10 and 65. See map of Mobile.
- With over a half million residents, the Mobile Bay Metropolitan Area is the largest metropolitan area along the Gulf of Mexico between New Orleans and Tampa.
- The Mobile area is recognized as a hub for the region linking United States’ markets and emerging markets in Central and South America.
- Companies such as Teledyne, ST Mobile Aerospace, Airbus and Goodrich all have facilities in the area, making the Mobile area a leader in the aviation industry.
- Mobile is the official home of Mardi Gras. Mobile introduced Mardi Gras to the United States in 1830.
- Mobile hosts nationally-known annual events such as Senior Bowl, GMAC Bowl, and BayFest.
For more information about relocating to the Mobile area, please visit the Mobile Chamber of Commerce’s website at http://www.mobilechamber.com/liveandwork.asp. This site is a valuable resource for newcomers to the Gulf Coast with local real estate, community and economic information.
We are not currently hiring for any positions at this time. Please check back with us.